Before booking an apartment, please read the booking conditions.
1. These regulations apply to all persons residing in the apartment.
2. By making a reservation and entering into an apartment rental agreement, you accept these regulations as an integral part of the contract concluded between 2M Apartments and the Guest.
3. The amount generated by www.apartmenty2m.pl or www.booking.com or www.airbnb.com is final and determines the overall cost of the concluded contract. This amount only includes the cost of renting and does not include any other costs such as food or transport.
4. Apartment reservations can be made via the aforementioned reservation systems, by phone or e-mail. It may depend on the payment of the advance payment specified in the booking process.
5. In case of cancellation the advance payment is not refundable.
6. It is possible to change the booking dates if 2M Apartments have free places in the new period set by the Guest. In order to make a change, please contact the representative of 2M Apartments by phone or email.
7. The hotel day starts at 14:00 on the first day of the Guest’s stay and ends at 11:00 on the last day. Any change requires agreement with the representative of 2M Apartments and receipt of the relevant consent before making the reservation.
8. Check-in and key collection are possible between 14:00 and 18:00 (sometimes we are flexible). It is necessary to arrange check-in no later than the day before arrival, and for last minute reservations as soon as possible.
9. The guest receives the keys to the apartment on the day of arrival and is obliged to return them on the last day of stay. Losing the keys is associated with a fee of PLN 300.
10. The guest is obliged to leave the apartment in the condition in which he found it and is obliged to cover all costs of repairs or supplementing deficiencies.
11. The guest is obliged to close the apartment each time he leaves.
12. From 22:00 to 8:00, the apartment can only be occupied by the persons residing in it, in the number specified in the contract.
13. There is a curfew at 22:00 – 8:00 in the apartment and throughout the building.
14. Smoking tobacco and other drugs in the apartment is strictly prohibited. Violation of the ban results in a contractual penalty of PLN 500.
15. Pets are not allowed in the apartment. In case of violation of the ban, 2M Apartments may refuse to continue providing the service, without the right to compensation for shortening the stay.
16. In the event of force majeure, 2M Apartments reserve the right to place the Guest in another premises of a similar standard.
17. 2M Apartments are not responsible for any disruptions in the media supply.
18. 2M Apartments undertake to remove any defects reported by the Customer.
19. Any removal of defects or deficiencies is possible after contacting 2M Apartments and obtaining acceptance of the proposed changes from the representative by phone or e-mail.